- Boise, ID, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are searching for a highly organized, self-motivated, Training Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate is excited by technology and passionate about ensuring that our customers and internal training team enjoy a highly positive training experience. This position and may require the ability to work a flexible schedule during the regular work week.
Develop open enrollment training class schedules for assigned region based on client demand
- Review and respond to internal and external customer information requests regarding training and other related inquiries on a daily basis
- Enroll students in classes; includes sending appropriate communications and ensuring students have information required to successfully attend training
- Communicate with students to ensure system requirements are met.
- At the conclusion of training, follow up with students regarding support resources and to ensure training evaluation completion
- Regularly analyze open enrollment training class schedules for assigned region to determine technical personnel required
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to schedule technical resources for training classes
- Manage logistic requirements for ordering and shipping of courseware, configuring and shipping mobile labs, coordinating other facility and hardware requirements as needed for open enrollment training
- Review and approve timecards related to assigned classes
- Review and approve expense reports related to assigned classes
- Input incoming sales leads into lead management system
- Minimum of 1 year of scheduling experience or related skill set
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines to meet business objectives
- Ability to multitask and to deal with frequent interruptions
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience using a Salesforce.com or similar enterprise CRM system
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.IMAGINiT.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without company sponsorship.