Senior Full Stack Software Developer
- Dallas, TX, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees.
This is a remote opportunity for an innovative, collaborative, Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our software products group (a group within the company that produces our own software, including IMAGINiT Clarity, IMAGINiT Pulse, and more). We are looking for an experienced technology professional who can quickly grow into a leadership role for web-centric product development within the team, defining the technical direction and approach for existing and new products.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will create impact by:
- Translating product requirements into plans
- Leading the design, planning and estimation process
- Establishing technical approach and standards for each product
- Leading the development effort for the web side of the products
- Contributing best practices and lessons learned for the team.
- Full stack web developer
- Develop quality code and deliverables, utilizing best practices and processes
- Team leadership / product ownership
- Communicate with stakeholders, and occasionally customers
- Develop new products and features, but also maintain various existing products
- Ability to work productively in a remote/home environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members in a primarily-remote team / cross-timezone team
- You may also be able to work in one of 40+ IMAGINiT offices, if you choose.
- 40+ hours per week, with a high degree of flexibility. Deadline-driven.
- Occasional travel for industry conferences
- 1-2 weeks per year
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
- BS in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Self-starting, energetic, fast learner and motivated individual who works well in a small and distributed environment
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions, departments, cultures, geographies and time zones
- Proven excellence in written & verbal communication & organizational skills
- Has worked within a small team of developers with source control tools and formalized development methodology.
- Ability to manage multiple duties and projects.
- 7+ years as a Full Stack Developer, particularly C# and .NET
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with using and diagnosing Azure services
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship