- Owings Mills, MD, USA
Do you thrive in a fun and challenging work environment? Do you want to work with interesting people who support your success? Are you looking to be rewarded for your individual contribution?
Go ahead… keep reading!
We are looking for a Detail Oriented, Highly Organized, BILLING COORDINATOR at our headquarters in Owings Mills, Maryland. In this role you will be responsible for the company’s overall recording and processing of invoices to customers and the handling all related adjustments for invoices and general ledger account reconciliations for customer invoices throughout North America.
- Converting all orders into invoices including processing charge card payments and applying payments to invoices
- Recording all vendor related invoices and inventory receipts
- Processing all product related returns, refunding customers, and adjusting customer records
- Processing all tax related returns due to a variety of issues
- Reconciling inventory subledger, vendor statements and A/R subledger monthly to general ledger
- 2-3 years of Billing experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains or other computerized accounting programs
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and efficient
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Able to work overtime as needed for month-end processing or periodic mid-month sales promotions
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.