Sales Account Executive – Uncapped Earning Potential and Great Benefits
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is an Autodesk Platinum Partner and technology company serving design and engineering professionals across North America. As a true market leader with over 40 years of experience IMAGINiT helps businesses gain competitive advantages through technology, software development, professional services, training, and support. We continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, Sales Account Executive to sell into the growing AEC marketplace in Las Vegas or Phoenix. This individual will play a pivotal role in introducing our solutions and building the client base in this area. In order to succeed at IMAGINiT you must be intellectually curious and have an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long term relationships with customers.
- Prospecting for new clients, continually growing your account base, developing stronger relationships with existing clients, and working to understand each client’s needs and requirements
- Strategic solutions selling (new customers and some existing customers) and account planning with leadership, business partners and our best in class technical services team
- Conducting needs analysis and discovery-based meetings with customers in order to create customized business solutions
- Identifying client’s desired business outcomes and marshalling IMAGINiT’s products and services capabilities to provide solutions that enable those outcomes
- Help our clients develop a vision for their digital transformation
- Achieving consistent quota attainment and gross profit targets
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the architecture, engineering, and construction sector by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal education and development to be a thought leader as the market moves to SAAS, cloud-based services and IOT
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Proven hunter mentality with ability to execute, and organized problem solver with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a government agency and higher education
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Previous experience selling into AEC is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25% in the territory
Check us out at https://www.imaginit.com/about/careers
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.