- Tampa, FL, USA
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and Clients? Then look no further than Rand Worldwide and come grow with us.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team remotely. The ideal candidate will work directly with clients to define application requirements and estimate the required level-of-effort. He/she will also work individually or with a team to develop a software solution that meets the client’s requirements. As part of a services organization, excellent communication and customer service are required.
- Own Rand’s web properties – maintenance and development
- Applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
- Working closely with our Marketing Team to come up with UI and UX strategies based on their target goals.
- Working closely and directly with external vendors, i.e. agencies, contractors on design.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Utilize HTML, CSS, and other design tools to achieve responsive designs.
- Understand our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to build and maintain server-side applications and integrations to back office systems
- 5+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building prototypes.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Expert knowledge of CSS
- Proficiency using version control tools.
- Experience with WordPress, DNN or similar CMS
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.