Sales Account Executive – *Construction Industry
- Birmingham, AL, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive in the construction industry to join our team. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at IMAGINiT.
- Develop a new book of business from the ground up with a focused approach into the construction industry
- In partnership with Sales Management, develop a winning sales strategy and execute on key initiatives
- Generate new account business through proactive prospecting and consultative selling
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers to solve important business problems
- Develop tactical plans to win business from the competition and to sell wide and deep into accounts
- Increase IMAGINiT’s visibility with prospects and customers by attending networking events, utilizing social media, and obtaining referrals
- 5 years+ business development success selling into the construction sector
- Experience selling technology or technically related products preferred
- Fanatical prospector with demonstrated success breaking into new accounts
- Strong business acumen with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Formal consultative sales training a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% within the territory
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship.