Inside Sales Representative - Uncapped Earning Potential and Great Benefits
- Columbus, OH, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As the market leader in North America, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Utility Sales Team. This individual will play a pivotal role in introducing our solutions and building the client base in electric, gas, and water, utility accounts across the US. You must be a self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, team player, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and make a real difference for our customers.
- Hunt for new business opportunities within assigned accounts through diligent prospecting
- Work with Field Sales Account Executives to drive software renewals for enterprise level accounts
- Discover, develop, and manage relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions.
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how IMAGINiT solutions will accelerate their business
- Collaborate with internal resources and business partners through all phases of the presales and post sales process to secure business and ensure we are delivering on the customer’s business requirements
- Participate in internal brainstorming to foster continual improvement on how we address market trends, competitive products, and client needs.
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales/office based B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of success hunting for new business and developing long term client relationships
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Experience with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree a Plus
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.