Customer Success Advisor (New or Recent Grad)
- Baltimore, MD, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
ProductivityNOW is an online resource for users of engineering design software from providers such as Autodesk. It provides features such as eLearning, technical support, knowledge capture and sharing, and assessment tools to help our customers get the most from their design tools. We are expanding our team of ProductivityNOW Success Advisors (PSA) to ensure IMAGINiT’s customers get maximum value from ProductivityNOW services. This position will be responsible for driving user adoption by assisting the customers with implementation, providing basic administrator training, assisting with ongoing messaging to users, sharing of best practices, answering basic business and system usage questions, and scheduling/completing regular account review meetings for the term of the customer’s contract.
Ultimately, the PSA’s goal is to ensure that the value from IMAGINiT’s ProductivityNOW solution far exceeds customer’s expectations, and that the customer renews (and expands) their ProductivityNOW subscription; as such, the role requires a combination of customer management skills and basic troubleshooting and training skills to resolve account issues.
- Become an expert level resource on ProductivityNOW offering
- Build trust and develop positive working relationships with administrators of assigned accounts.
- Maintain cadence of communicating with customers to ensure successful deployment and adoption of ProductivityNOW, validate ongoing use, and identify expansion opportunities.
- Follow internal procedures and processes for successful customer adoption and make suggestions for improvements
- Ensure customer is aware of training, support, video tutorials, forums, and all other available resources
- Effectively interact with other departments, including support, product management, sales, presales, post-sales, and renewals as necessary to help ensure high customer retention and ProductivityNOW contract renewal rates.
- Provide customers information about product updates, and other technical information as it becomes available, conduct regular calls and reviews with the customers, and generate activity reports as required.
- Understand customer needs and pull in resources as appropriate to support the customer and reduce risk of churn.
- Identify and proactively address risk to renewal such as low platform usage.
- Maintain a focus on product adoption, customer value delivery, and advocacy such that customers within your portfolio become active advocates and references.
- Identify customers at a level of satisfaction that could be considered for a case study or reference.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer success, renewals, inside sales, support, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships
- Ability to present information to large groups of people
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office
- Strong technical aptitude, experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools a plus
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.