Sales Account Executive – Northern California
- Oakland, CA, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Seasoned, Strategic, Field, Sales Executive, in the Northern California who is passionate about solving customer problems through technology and professional services. We are excited to talk with creative people who are interested in unlocking their true career potential, want to be compensated for their efforts, valued for their contributions, and work with an amazing team of like-minded colleagues leveraging higher levels of success.
First and foremost, you are a sales person…you always have been and you always will be. You get up in the morning because you are excited about finding, developing, growing and keeping customers. You know how to follow a game plan or “playbook” and how to engage with a lower level manager as well as the CEO of a Fortune 1000. You have technical aptitude and thrive on meeting executives and discovering business challenges and solving problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development as the market changes moving towards cloud based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated success in a B2B sales position with territory development responsibility.
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, with effective time management skills
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Experience selling into Architecture, Engineering and Construction vertical a plus.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship