Professional Services Administrator
- Detroit, MI, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference we would love to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DETAIL ORIENTED, HIGHLY ORGANIZED, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ADMINSTRATOR to join our team in Detroit or Omaha. In this role, you will serve as an integral part of the professional services support team and will be responsible for the invoicing of all Custom/Dedicated Training and Professional Services orders and assisting with a variety of special projects as assigned.
- Act as the liaison between sales, project management, training, and finance to ensure all customer billings are accurate.
- Validate and Invoice project billings, including expenses as approved by Project Managers.
- Validate and approve new sales orders as submitted by sales including review and tracking of credit checks, ensuring there is proper documentation and following up as needed.
- Assist Project Managers with project services administration to include setting up projects in Salesforce and tracking of project milestones and answering questions related to reporting and processes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience utilizing Salesforce or other CRM tools a +
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a high sense of urgency
- Detail Oriented with ability to multitask and adapt to everchanging business needs.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to work overtime as needed for month-end processing or periodic volume spikes in business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of administrative and invoicing experience
IMAGINiT employees work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equality and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We reward our technical team’s contributions with a competitive base salary, incentive plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
Autodesk, Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, CAD, BIM, VDC, pre sales, post sales, training, architecture, construction, design, 3D, building, engineering, consulting