Inside Sales Representative
- Columbus, OH, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Columbus, OH. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at IMAGINiT.
- Hunting for new business opportunities through diligent prospecting of assigned territory
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Generate and close business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how IMAGINiT solutions will accelerate their business
- Collaborate with internal resources through all phases of the presales and post sales process to secure business and ensure the highest value for the customer
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- Demonstrated success in a sales position with territory responsibility
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales/office based B2B sales experience
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Experience with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and Microsoft Office and CRMs
- Bachelor’s Degree a +
- Background in Engineering, or Manufacturing a plus
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.