- Indianapolis, IN, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way companies use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference in a leadership role, we would love to hear from you.
IMAGINiT is looking for a high performing sales leader from the software or technology space to lead a team of manufacturing focused field sales executives with a history of sales success. As a coach you will develop and execute solutions-oriented sales strategies designed to meet revenue objectives and exceed customer expectations.
This position can be located in Chicago, IL, Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH, Detroit, MI, Grand Rapids, MI, Indianapolis, IN, Rolling Meadows, IL, Toledo, OH, or surrounding area
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training, leading and developing high-performing sales professionals, optimizing personal and company growth
- Implementing a proven sales methodology and systems to support consistent growth
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities
- Helping drive a corporate culture that balances high performance and accountability with a positive work environment
- Conduct meetings with the team to provide effective communication and consistent and high-value coaching
- Working collaboratively with other internal groups to include professional services, marketing, and business operations to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow up phone calls, attending customer meetings and working closely with the sales representative to handle any customer satisfaction issues
- Acting as the liaison to sales leadership at our partner companies and vendors
- Develop and presents forecasting reports to senior management
- 10 + years of Outside Sales experience (technology experience required)
- 5 years of B2B Sales Management with experience selling, Software as a Service (SaaS) / Cloud Products, Internet of Things (IoT) based solution, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning a plus.
- High level understanding of sales management, sales leadership and the customer life cycle
- Proven ability to develop a sales region
- Ability to travel regionally as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Positive can do attitude
- Experience selling into Manufacturing a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship