Customer Advocate - New or Recent Graduate
- Tampa, FL, USA
Are you, self-motivated, intellectually curious, enjoy new challenges and have strong relationship building skills?
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable business experience and grow your career in the sales field?
If so, please continue to read further!
We are looking, for high-energy, proactive Customer Advocate to be an agent for customer satisfaction and retention to work in our Tampa office.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You will have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.
- Proactively contacting customers after purchase to orient them to the benefits of being an IMAGINiT customer; and support the adoption of Autodesk products early in their contract.
- Documenting all client communications in CRM system and escalate any client satisfaction issues to the appropriate manager for resolution.
- Assessing internal processes and proposing improvements that directly affect customer retention.
- Acting as a liaison with customers to resolve a variety of issues with their account and coordinating with internal resources as necessary
- Managing customer leads to ensure they are assigned and handled by the appropriate individual or department
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred or comparable experience
- 2 years experience in CUSTOMER RELATIONS role
- Outstanding telephone skills with impressive ability to relate over the phone, good speaking voice, and able to deal with multiple levels within organizations.
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and patient with a strong desire to truly make a difference and ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of CRM tools
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional, honest and ethical with a passion for excellence
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship