Contract Renewal Coordinator (Inside Sales)
- Tampa, FL, USA
Are you, self-motivated, intellectually curious, enjoy new challenges and have strong relationship building skills?
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable business experience and grow your career in the sales field?
If so, please continue to read further!
We are looking, for high-energy, proactive Contract Renewal Coordinator to be an agent for customer satisfaction and retention to work in our Tampa office
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You will have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.
- Conduct outbound customer calls, and schedule telephone meetings, to discuss customer’s upcoming renewal options
- Create and provide customer proposals and supply any related documentation and/or brochures supporting the customer proposed solution
- Use Salesforce CRM System to document all customer activity
- Respond to customer calls and emails promptly
- Generate additional opportunities in renewal accounts
- Work with existing customers to maintain our high renewal close rate and team quota
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction ratings
- Attach IMAGINiT proprietary products to customer’s renewals
- Proficient with technology, Microsoft Office; prefer Outlook and Excel
- Able to learn new systems and sales plays quickly
- Familiar with selling, B2B experience a plus
- Customer focused with a passion for exceptional customer service
- Able to thrive in a fast paced inside sales/customer service environment
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and have good time management skills
- Able to track information accurately and have a strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- A self-starter, high energy and results oriented
- Exposure to CRM systems and previous outbound, inside sales/customer service experience a plus. Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship