Business Systems Data Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than Rand Worldwide and come grow with us.
We are looking for a self motivated, detail oriented, passionate , Business Systems Data Analyst to join our team in Mississauga. The Business Systems Data Analyst role is engaged in data load, maintenance, and cleanup activities. The analyst will work closely with business leaders to understand their reporting needs and create and/or pull reports appropriate reports. This position works closely with other Business Systems Analysts, as well as other departments.
What will you be responsible for?
- Designing and implementing data integration projects using ETL tools
- Working with Rand Worldwide vendors to ensure data integrity across systems
- Tracking and reporting of data quality incidents
- Designing and delivering corporate reports and dashboards
- Work with IT team to improve SFDC end user experience
- Level 1 Boomi Support (ETL Integration Platform)
- Level 1 Microsoft GP Support (ERP)
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred, or demonstrated skills in field
- Strong knowledge of business systems administration, on platforms such as Salesforce or NetSuite
- Proven experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Programming experience – must have understanding of data types and APIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects across internal and external teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform under pressure with calmness and clarity while accepting guidance for prioritization of competing demands.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and relay technical information to less technical colleagues with the goal of enhanced understanding, better decision making, and positive outcomes.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and work with individuals at all levels of an organization (as well as external vendors and service providers).
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.