- 11201 Dolfield Blvd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. As a leader in the field we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times. Our culture is supportive, dynamic, collaborative, and driven to meet the ever changing needs of our customers and our employees. If you are looking to make a real difference in a leadership role, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager to lead a team of experienced field sales executives with a history of sales success. As a coach you will develop and execute sales strategies designed to meet revenue objectives and exceed customer expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hire, manage, coach and develop, the overall performance of outside sales professionals
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities
- Conduct meetings with team to reinforce goals and objectives, utilization of the CRM tool, and to set clear expectations about policies and procedures
- Collaborate with professional services team and other internal partners to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Manage sales representatives activities by evaluating the needs of each territory, preparing and participating in sales calls and approving proposals
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow up phone calls, attending customer meetings and working closely with the sales representative to handle any customer satisfaction issues
- Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and Autodesk technologies and ensure that your team is capable of passing all necessary examinations related to specific certifications
- Develop and presents forecasting reports to senior management
- 10 + years of Outside Sales experience (technology experience preferred)
- 5 years of B2B Sales Management; in a front line position and selling services and products preferred
- High level understanding of sales management, sales leadership and the customer life cycle
- Proven ability to develop a sales region
- Ability to travel regionally as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Positive can do attitude
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.