- Milwaukee, WI, USA
Empowering innovation – Rand Simulation, a division of Rand Worldwide advances the way engineers leverage simulation software to design, develop and ultimately manufacture products in a wide variety of industries. We are a strategic North American channel partner for ANSYS, the leader in engineering simulation solutions developed to predict product design performance under real-world environments.
We are looking for a tenacious Account Manager who is intellectually curious, enjoys building long-term relationships and has a passion for engineering analysis, the product development process and technology advancements.
In this role, you will focus on profitable sales growth, new client acquisition and existing client expansion for ANSYS engineering simulation software, training, and consulting services across all major market sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All sales activities from lead generation through close for new and renewal ANSYS software business
- Leading client and prospect interactions throughout the buying process to ensure proper qualification, needs assessment, differentiation, ROI and a smooth implementation
- Serving as a trusted business advisor to develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients across all levels of the organization
- Creating and delivering sales presentations that match solution offerings with identified needs while securing stakeholder endorsement
- Ongoing nurturing and client satisfaction to ensure competitive insulation and identification of new value-added solutions
- Identifying, researching and connecting with prospective clients to maintain a high volume of sales activity and pipeline for achieving sales objectives
- Coordinating sales efforts and campaigns with sales leadership, marketing, engineering and accounting for a streamlined process and tactical execution of strategic planning
- Accurately forecasting product sales, renewal revenues and consulting services
- Efficiently leveraging SalesForce.com CRM to manage and track all activities related to sales opportunities
- Collaborating with engineering to communicate sales objectives, level-set expectations and relay clients’ technical feedback
- 5 years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology
- Ability to diagnose business needs before prescribing technical solutions
- Naturally curious with a passion for making connections
- Ability and willingness to connect and sell comfortably at VP and C-levels
- Unwavering persistence, tenacity and creativity in prospecting (phone/email/social)
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Desire to perform all interactions with integrity, respect and transparency
- Fluency in SalesForce.com and LinkedIn
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Knowledge of ANSYS products/services a plus
Our employees at Rand Worldwide work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas and those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and internal experts. We are committed to solving business problems through innovation and continually adapt to meet the changing needs of the market and the customers we serve.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship.