Account Executive / Outside Sales
- 200 Rivercrest Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2C 2X5, Canada
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way Manufacturers, construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the manufacturing, building, architecture, and civil industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for a Field Sales Business Development/Account Executive who is passionate about solving customer problems through technology and professional services. We are excited to talk with creative people who are interested in unlocking their true career potential, want to be compensated for their efforts, valued for their contributions, and work with an amazing team of like-minded colleagues leveraging higher levels of success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development as the market changes moving towards cloud based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated success in a B2B sales position with territory development responsibility
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, with effective time management skills
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer without company sponsorship