Sales Executive - Uncapped Earning Potential and Great Benefits
- 161 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects.
Last year we experienced our best year yet, and continue to overachieve our financial and growth goals, which makes it a great time to join our company. We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team in Boston or Framingham. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at IMAGINiT.
- Full sales cycle from researching accounts to closing business
- Discovering, developing and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, prospects and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development as the market changes moving towards cloud based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- 3 years + B2B sales experience
- Proven hunter mentality with ability to execute, and organized problem solver with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a government agency and higher education
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Previous state and local or federal government sales experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 10% in the territory
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship