- 6155 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. Our customers include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries looking to gain competitive advantages through our comprehensive suite of services including technology, professional services, training, support and proprietary solutions
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, Marketing Specialist with superior communication skills to join our team in Baltimore, Cleveland, or Mississauga. In this role you will be responsible for managing and implementing strategic marketing programs with a focus on creating brand awareness activities for all IMAGINiT’s training and support options.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and program to drive awareness, demand and engagement for online support and training solutions
- Maintain reports and dashboards to analyze campaign response rates and make recommendations to improve results and achieve lead generation goals
- Work with appropriate internal resources to develop and prepare marketing communications, promotional material including email and direct mail, advertising, social media content and collateral
- Work with agency to manage PPC ads that promote our training offerings. Regularly review Google Analytics and make recommendations for change when necessary
- Collaborate with various internal resources to keep website content fresh. Help identify current trending topics that can be curated as topics in social, blogs, webcasts, or whitepapers.
- Drive engagement on social media channels, create and maintain social media calendar and monitor social media platforms
- Assist with support of events as needed
- Schedule and facilitate webcasts
- 3 - 5 years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in technology marketing
- Experience developing and executing on Integrated Marketing Communications campaigns
- Strong analytical, reporting and data analysis skills to extract meaning and present recommended actions.
- Strong understanding of social media monitoring and management tools
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deadline-driven and able to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while keeping multiple projects in motion
- Bachelor’s Degree a +
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship.