Sales Account Executive - Uncapped Earning Potential and Great Benefits
- San Antonio, TX, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects.
Last year we experienced our best year yet, and continue to overachieve our financial and growth goals, which makes it a great time to join our company. We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team who believes that there is nothing that can’t be accomplished given the right tools and support. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. You must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at IMAGINiT. We are open to both in office and remote candidates in the San Antonio area.
- Prospecting for new clients, continually growing your account base, developing stronger relationships with some existing clients, and working to understand each client’s needs and requirements
- Strategic solutions selling (new customers and some existing customers) and account planning with leadership, business partners and our technical services team
- Conducting needs analysis and discovery-based meetings with customers in order to create customized business solutions
- Identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity and workflow efficiencies.
- Educating customers by presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits
- Achieving consistent quota attainment and gross profit targets
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the government sector by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development to be a thought leader. as the market changes moving towards cloud-based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Proven hunter mentality with ability to execute, and organized problem solver with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a government agency and higher education
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Previous state and local or federal government sales experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 10% in the territory
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.