Technical Training Engineer - New or Recent Graduate
- 9000 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
Are you highly skilled in utilizing either a Catia V5 or Creo Parametric?
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others?
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable business experience?
If so, please continue to read further!
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, TECHNICAL TRAINING ENGINEER who is interested in utilizing their professional experience to train end users in various software solutions. Rand 3D is a division of Rand Worldwide, one of the world’s leading providers of technology solutions and professional services to organizations with engineering design and information technology needs.
Technical Training Engineers work with many different leading-edge firms to train and support end users in various modules of Creo Parametric, CATIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE. The job requires up to 60% travel to Rand Worldwide office and client at sites in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Facilitate and deliver CATIA V5, 3DEXPERIENCE, and Creo Parametric end user training
- Work with clients to help define their needs and qualify solutions to address them
- Aid in the development and reviewing of training materials, such as course manuals
- Provide engineering software support on CATIA V5 and 3DEXPEREINCE as required
- 4 year post-secondary degree in an engineering or technology discipline
- Experience with mechanical design software in a 3D environment
- Previous teaching/training or aptitude with strong presentation skills
- 1+ years of experience with Catia V5, 3DEXPEREINCE and/or Creo Parametric
- Knowledge of data management applications, such as Windchill, Enovia, Team Center, Smarteam, or similar would be helpful
- Willingness to learn other software applications as required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Customer focused with the ability and flexibility to train users at all levels
- Up to 60% travel for offsite training activities
- Candidates will need to be able to travel to Canada and Mexico
What do we stand for?
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.