Sales Operations Administrator- New or Recent Graduate
- 7880 Woodland Center Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
Are you detail oriented, self-motivated, intellectually curious, and enjoy new challenges?
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable business experience and grow your career in the sales field?
If so, please continue to read further!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Operations Administrator that is an organized, self-starter, with strong customer service skills to work in our Tampa office. (Recent College Graduates are Encouraged to Apply).
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You will have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.
The Sales Operations Administrator will support the Sales Organization to ensure accuracy regarding data management and support various sales initiatives. The Administrator plays a key role in ensuring our sales team is paid correctly, by reviewing contracts, sales assignments to accounts, and account ownership. The ultimate responsibility for the role is to identify data issues, escalate discrepancies and work across the company to resolve issues.
- Review contracts to ensure the data is accurately reported
- Understand sales models for various products
- Review discrepancies to ensure Sales Guidelines have been strictly followed
- Assist with commission adjustments to adhere to the IMAGINiT Sales Compensation Plan
- Work across departments to ensure accuracy of data as it affects commissions
- Acts as liaison between IMAGINiT sales professionals, IT and the payroll department
- Support sales initiatives through communications, data collection and reporting
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator.
- Extremely organized, detailed oriented, and able to handle a high volume of activity efficiently through scalable processes.
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM tool preferred
- Ability to pick up quickly on new technology
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
What do we stand for?
INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
TEAMWORK Every IMAGINiT team member is important to the success of our company.
COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge? IMAGINiT now!
Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com/ for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.