- 630 Peter Jefferson Pkwy, Charlottesville, VA 22911, USA
Empowering innovation – Rand Simulation, a division of Rand Worldwide advances the way engineers leverage simulation software to design, develop and ultimately manufacture products in a wide variety of industries. We are a strategic North American channel partner for ANSYS, the leader in engineering simulation solutions developed to predict product design performance under real-world environments.
We are looking for a full-time sales administrator to lead all administrative tasks associated with the sales operation functions of Rand Simulation. This role will be based at the Rand Simulation corporate office in Charlottesville, VA and report to the group VP located there. Rand Simulation, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of ANSYS CAE solutions and engineering simulation consulting services. Rand Simulation has recently become a strategic North American channel partner for ANSYS to further strengthen its collaborative consulting services while striving for the strongest customer value-add.
- Order processing (new and renewals)
- Quote creation within the ANSYS Siebel CRM based on quote details outlined by Rand Simulation account managers within the Rand Simulation SalesForce.com CRM
- Verify/adjust revenue allocation, cost and Net-To-ANSYS line items on Siebel quotes for accuracy, smooth order processing and expediency of customer license key delivery
- Collaborating with Rand Simulation account managers when SalesForce.com quote revisions are necessary
- Follow up on required ANSYS approvals
- Review required paperwork for accuracy and completeness and address any issues related to payment terms, tax exemption, GSA pricing, etc
- Attaching required paperwork to Siebel orders and generating purchase orders to ANSYS as part of the reseller agreement
- Interface with ANSYS Customer Relation Coordination (CRC) teams to address and rectify any issues regarding an order
- Reconciling opportunities to closed orders, license delivery and invoicing on a monthly basis
- Account administration
- Act as the Rand SIM contact for customer administrative needs such as responding to order status questions, account issues and license configuration requests
- Complete of new vendor forms and other paperwork for supplier set-up
- Prepare and distribute change forms – license changes, support coordinator changes, account name changes, etc – as account needs evolve
- Coordinate with ANSYS and Rand SIM technical staff to resolve Customer Portal access problems & license installation issues
- Create temporary and evaluation license keys for distribution to prospects and customers
- Add new contacts, network information and ANSYS support coordinator (ASC) changes to Siebel account records as needed
- Renewal support and coordination
- Maintain accurate renewal forecast data within both SalesForce.com and Siebel CRMs
- Notify Rand Simulation account managers of upcoming renewals and assisting with quote generation and preparation of any additional paperwork
- Identification of legacy discount issues and assisting Rand Simulation account managers with required approvals
- Maintain an up-to-date renewal forecast in Siebel, reflective of close dates in SalesForce.com, for accurate reporting to ANSYS
- Ensure all renewal opportunities are entered and accurate within SalesForce.com prior to the start of each fiscal year for an accurate depiction of maximum renewal revenue potential
- Other duties
- Continual monitoring of ANSYS sales-related sites for updates and policy changes around discounting, revenue classification, promotions, order processing, etc
- Interface to other Rand corporate infrastructure such as finance, legal, accounts receivable/payable, etc needed for expedient and efficient daily sales operations
- Assist in collection of accounts receivable for delinquent accounts
- Creating monthly commission reports based on closed sales opportunities
- Coordinate logistics for Rand Simulation team meetings on an annual basis
- Other tasks as assigned
· Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting
- 18 months + of experience in administrative/executive secretarial positions in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated proficiency with PCs, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Siebel and SalesForce.com preferred)
- A self-starter and motivator with an engaging personality and strong energy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively while balancing multiple activities in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses a sense of urgency along with strong organizational and follow-up skills until task completion
- Ability to work diligently alone, but knows when to seek help
- Projects a professional image and handles all interactions with respect, integrity and transparency
- Fluency in English speaking, writing and presenting
What do we stand for?
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straightforward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every Rand Simulation team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge? Join Rand Simulation now!
Visit us at randsim.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate based on disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.