- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is a creative, forward thinker with a passion for coaching and challenging sales teams to re-define success and provide an outstanding customer experience. This position can be located in Portland, Sacramento or San Francisco and you will lead, direct and motivate multiple teams of outside sales professionals on the West Coast. As a coach you will develop and execute sales strategies designed to meet revenue objectives and exceed customer expectations. You will have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring the passion and drive to coach the sales team to re-define success and create a phenomenal customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hire, manage, coach and develop, the overall performance of outside sales professionals
- Lead account planning strategy sessions aimed at retaining and acquiring customers and increasing business opportunities
- Conduct meetings with team to reinforce goals and objectives, utilization of the CRM tool, and to set clear expectations about policies and procedures
- Collaborate with professional services team and other internal partners to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Manage sales representatives activities by evaluating the needs of each territory, preparing and participating in sales calls and approving proposals
- Ensure customer satisfaction by conducting follow up phone calls, attending customer meetings and working closely with the sales representative to handle any customer satisfaction issues
- Stay abreast of all changes in IMAGINiT and Autodesk technologies and ensure that your team is capable of passing all necessary examinations related to specific certifications
- Develop and presents forecasting reports to senior management
- 10 + years of Outside Sales experience (technology experience preferred)
- 5 years of B2B Sales Management; in a front line position and selling services and products preferred
- High level understanding of sales management, sales leadership and the customer life cycle
- Proven ability to develop a sales region
- Ability to travel regionally as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Positive can do attitude
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.