Inside Sales Representative - Edmonton
- 17010 103 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1K7, Canada
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. Our customers include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries looking to gain competitive advantages through our comprehensive suite of services including technology, professional services, training, support and proprietary solutions
As the largest Autodesk Platinum Partner in North America, we are looking for a highly motivated, tenacious, results oriented Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Edmonton, AB. In this sales role you will responsible for hunting new business from both existing and new customers within a given sales territory and managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close of business.
As part of a dynamic inside sales team you will be responsible for achieving sales targets by managing, building and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. You will work to understand each client’s unique needs and requirements and effectively present solutions that will solve client problems, address pain points and improve productivity. Additional responsibilities include:
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how IMAGINiT solutions will accelerate their business
- Collaborate with internal resources through all phases of the presales and post sales process to secure business and ensure the highest value for the customer
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- Demonstrated success in a sales position with territory responsibility
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales/office based B2B sales experience
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Experience with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and Microsoft Office and CRMs
- Bachelor’s Degree a +
- Background in Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction a plus
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further then IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.