Sr. Salesforce Developer
- 7880 Woodland Center Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614, USA
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and cleints? Then look no further than Rand Worldwide and come grow with us.
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, detail oriented, Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our team in either Mississauga or Tampa. The overriding responsibility of the role is the development and maintenance of custom Salesforce based business systems applications. The developer will be using his/her understanding of advanced Salesforce functionality and APEX development skills to solve business problems and create customized solutions. This position works closely with Business Systems Analysts, as well as other developers.
What will you be responsible for?
- Business Systems application development within Salesforce in support of sales, services and finance.
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems through API’s and Web Services.
- Work will include development work with VisualForce, APEX, as well as automations using ProcessBuilder and similar tools.
- Juggle multiple projects as needed to meet milestone or deliver critical bugfixes.
- Work with business analysts to develop realistic project plans, expected outcomes, costs, and risks.
- During project development communicate with project management and business leaders as needed to ensure projects meet expected results.
- Handle data transformations using bulk tools like DemandTools as needed.
- Assist in creation of training material for newly created applications as needed.
- 2nd level application support or high level Salesforce administration as needed.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred, or demonstrated skills in field
- Strong knowledge of business systems administration, on platforms such as Salesforce or NetSuite
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce development experience (APEX and VisualForce).
- In-depth knowledge of standard Salesforce. capabilities e.g., ProcessBuilder and Approval Processes.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other systems through the use of APIs, REST and other Web Services.
- Experience working with a SaaS / subscription-based sales model.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.