Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- 11201 Dolfield Blvd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA
Do you thrive in a fun and challenging work environment? Do you want to work with interesting people who support your success? Are you looking to be rewarded for your individual contribution?
Go ahead… keep reading!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DETAIL ORIENTED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR at our headquarters in Owings Mills, Maryland. In this role, you will serve as an integral part of the day to day order fulfillment process. You will independently assess the credit risk of pending orders and assist in collecting on outstanding billings generated by the Company’s salesforce.
What will you be responsible for?
- Contacting via email and phone customers over 15 days past due for US and Canadian operations
- Assessing customer credit based on established guidelines when needed
- Reviewing incoming orders for accuracy, credit worthiness and account status when needed
- Processing expense reports weekly for US and Canadian employees within Concur
- Ensuring items submitted follow established guidelines
- Ensuring proper receipts and documentation are included based on established guidelines
Who are we looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of Accounts Receivable/Collections or related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains or other computerized accounting program and Concur a plus
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and efficient
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Able to work overtime as needed for month-end processing or periodic mid-month sales promotions
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.