Technical Account Manager (Inside Sales)
- 1901 Nelson Miller Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40223, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
The TAM qualifies and pursues Autodesk Design Solutions for both existing and prospective customers over the phone. They listen and understand for desired results, develop strong value propositions, deliver design software solution proposals and sell the solutions to the decision makers. The goal is to achieve and exceed gross margin quota targets by delivering a clear and consistent value proposition, and by helping our customers improve their design software business processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops professional solution proposals which include products, services, implementation plans and business justifications (ROI).
- Works with Engagement manager to provide product info and or demos.
- Documents key sales activities in the company’s customer Relationship management (CRM) system.
- Maintains an accurate sales pipeline and forecast in the CRM.
- Qualifies prospective customers and identifies cross sell and/or up sell opportunities.
- Represents Advanced Solutions in a professional manner to customers, prospects and to the business community at large.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and objection handling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of an organization
- Professional sales methodology training
- Experience qualifying and selling software products and related services
- Understanding of Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and engineering solutions in the Manufacturing, Architectural, Engineering and Construction industries.
- Strong discipline to consistently meets and exceed company “Connects” metrics or the number of daily phone contacts made with prospects and customers
- High comfort level in business discussions with decision makers
- Ability to professionally position the value proposition of Autodesk design solutions and associated services offered by IMAGINiT Technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven sales success
- Autodesk background preferred
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship