Account Executive - Government (Orlando)
- 2700 Westhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for a Business Development/Account Executive who is proven hunter with strong prospecting skills. Our ideal candidate is a creative, forward thinker and wants to be an integral part of the development of our business within state and local government accounts. In this role, you will discover, engage, and learn the unique business challenges of government agencies and select companies working closely with those agencies. and identify how IMAGINiT products and solutions can help those agencies increase their efficiency through the better use of people, processes and technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients, continually growing your account base, developing stronger relationships with some existing clients, and working to understand each client’s needs and requirements
- Strategic solutions selling (new customers and some existing customers) and account planning with leadership, business partners and our technical services team
- Conducting needs analysis and discovery-based meetings with customers in order to create customized business solutions
- Identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity and workflow efficiencies.
- Educating customers by presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits
- Achieving consistent quota attainment and gross profit targets
- Full lifecycle sales process
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the government sector by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development to be a thought leader. as the market changes moving towards cloud-based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Proven hunter mentality with ability to execute, and organized problem solver with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Previous state and local or federal government sales experience is preferred
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a government agency
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 10% in the territory
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.