Project Manager – BSD (Cincinnati)
- 300 E Business Way, Cincinnati, OH 45241, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is highly organized, collaborative, and customer focused. Our ideal candidate is a self starter who recognizes issues early and works quickly to find solutions. In this role you will be an integral part of our professional services team and generate project plans and ensure that activities and deliverables are executed in a timely manner and on budget.
- Facilitating the definition of project scopes, goals, and deliverables
- Defining and managing project tasks, budgets, resource requirements, and full scale project plans
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on project progress to all stakeholders
- Issuing and integrating project change orders
- Acting as the primary point of contact for client projects
- Approving billable time and expenses
- Ensuring the quality of professional services provided
- PMP certification or working towards or relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in managing and resolving conflicting schedules and priorities
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.