Engagement Manager - Manufacturing (Columbus)
- 5200 Upper Metro Pl, Dublin, OH 43017, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
As an Engagement Manager, you will partner with the outside/inside sales teams to demonstrate and facilitate the client’s understanding of IMAGINiT services capabilities around Autodesk solutions and our custom offerings. This position will assist in providing more in-depth technical conversations, discovery and help bridge the manufacturing sales team(s) and the engineering groups.
In this role, you will work with many different industry leading firms to help them implement technology solutions to streamline processes and impact business success. You will work closely with sales representatives to analyze business requirements and existing challenges, conduct process/workflow analysis, and write proposals that drive ROI of improved operational performance. Individuals in this role are expected to leverage extensive subject matter expertise and technical experience to project confidence and creditability to establish a trusted relationship with clients to support, high-value, sustainable relationships. Individuals in this position also play a key role in developing IMAGINIT's capabilities to deliver a first-class competency through participation in pre-sales, post-sales, training, marketing, and offering development activities. Client satisfaction, client growth, and client success are top priorities of an Engagement Manager.
- Work onsite and offsite with sales team to provide pre-sales support for qualified opportunities
- Make discovery calls with sales team to uncover new services/product opportunities
- Gather technical information regarding a customer/prospects required technical solution
- Engage customers with sales team to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position IMAGINIT’s technical solutions
- Support sales team from a technical aspect to drive solution based selling
- Recommend best practices for different customer environments
- Conduct executive level product and services presentations to new and existing customers.
- Provide industry expertise at events and webinars, leading presentations and contributing to building a unique position in the product development market
- Initiate communication with team members and clients as necessary in order to ensure customer success.
- Work with project management, sales, and other subject matter experts to deliver best-in-class outcomes for clients
- Work with many different industry leading firms to help them implement PLM solutions to streamline processes and impact business success.
- Work closely with sales to analyze business requirements and existing challenges, conduct process/workflow analysis, and write proposals that drive ROI of improved operational performance.
- Participate in regular business reviews with sales and named customer executives to review their business plans, rollouts of business processes, location adoption, future business process targets, implementation status, industry best practices, and measure PLM benefits.
- Leverage extensive subject matter expertise and technical experience to project confidence and creditability to establish a trusted relationship with clients to support affiliate longevity.
- Up to 25% billable work for customer implementations may be required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to establish rapport, build trust and confidence as a strategic business advisor.
- Experience mapping client organizations to identify key individuals who influence technology adoption decisions.
- Experience in providing a solution-oriented outcome-driven approach to services.
- Ability to work with sales representatives as a software solution selling team.
- Ability to initiate conversations, ask thought provoking questions, identify problems and root causes of client challenges.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize requests, and work independently.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivation and ablity to work under pressure.
- Relevant technology implementation experience, such as Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Solid understanding of computer aided design, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years of work experience in the, engineering or manufacturing industries
- Ability to meet 20% travel requirement
- Working knowledge of programs including, but not limited to: AutoCAD, Inventor, PLM, PDM, or competitive solutions.
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship