Account Executive - Construction (San Francisco)
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and clients? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way construction professionals, architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for a tenacious, Account Executive who is a true hunter, enjoys building strategic business relationships and is passionate about solving customer problems. This is an exciting role where you will be directly responsible for the growth and development of the construction market in west. This is high activity, strategic sales role, focused on new client acquisition. In this role you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing business. The role can be located in Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, or Spokane and requires travel up to 50%.
Your responsibilities will include (but, are not limited to):
- Develop a new book of business from the ground up with a focused approach into the construction industry
- In partnership with Sales Management develop a winning sales strategy and execute on key initiatives
- Generate new account business through proactive prospecting and consultative selling
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers to solve important business problems
- Develop tactical plans to win business from the competition and to sell wide and deep into accounts
- Increase IMAGINiT’s visibility with prospects and customers by attending networking events, utilizing social media, and obtaining referrals
- 5 years+ business development success selling into the construction sector
- Experience selling technology or technically related products preferred
- Fanatical prospector with demonstrated success breaking into new accounts
- Strong business acumen with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Formal consultative sales training a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% within the territory
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through consultative solution selling.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in The U.S. for any employer without company sponsorship