Infrastructure Learning Content Developer
- 151 Courtneypark Dr W, Mississauga, ON L5W 1Y4, Canada
We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further than Rand Worldwide and come grow with us.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Learning Content Developer to work for the courseware development team of ASCENT. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining learning content focused on the Autodesk Infrastructure Design software products. The learning content/curriculum that is developed is used for both web based and instructor led training. The successful candidate will have a post-secondary degree in an engineering discipline, or strong technical knowledge and engineering technology experience. As an Infrastructure Content Developer, you will create impact by:
- Creating new print and eLearning curriculum for global sales
- Updating ASCENT's existing curriculum based on new or updated functionality in current releases of the software product
- Creating client-specific custom curriculum.
- Supporting the ASCENT, IMAGINIT, and Rand 3D sales teams with curriculum related technical questions
- Support sales teams with needs assessments and proposal creation.
- Create blog posts focusing on new or existing curriculum.
- Lead webcasts to showcase new or existing curriculum
Experience using the Infrastructure software products from Autodesk, including but not limited to AutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D, Traffic Analysis, Infraworks, Navisworks, AutoCAD Map 3D, BIM 360, etc.
- Strong communication and documentation skills are essential
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Team player, with the ability to collaborate across the organization
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a sincere desire to make a difference for our customers
- Public speaking skills or experience
- Experience coaching or teaching others
What Sets You Apart
An ideal candidate will have: energy, enthusiasm, edge and a willingness to be open to new ideas. Oh, plus all that other stuff that every job description states such as:
- Business savvy and an opportunity seeker
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Professional, honest, and ethical
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a company where you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving, and challenging environment!
We celebrate employment equality and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.