Customer Advocate - Dallas
- 1255 Corporate Dr, Irving, TX 75038, USA
We are looking for high-energy, proactive Customer Advocate to be an agent for customer satisfaction and retention. IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, manufacturing, civil engineering, geospatial, and media and entertainment industry. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to the US and Canada. IMAGINiT Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum Partner and its largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) partner in North America. You’ll have a great team standing behind you but we can’t do it all ourselves. You’ll need to bring the ambition, motivation, and drive.
WHY WORK AT IMAGINiT?
We are a company on the move with the rich legacy of 20 plus years in the business, but the energy of a startup! If you are a person who
- Truly wants to MAKE A DIFFERENCE for your customers
- Loves a CHALLENGE and THRIVES on change,
- Is SELF MOTIVATED, DYNAMIC AND COMPETITIVE
- Proactively contacting customers after purchase to orient them to the benefits of being an IMAGINiT customer; adoption of Autodesk products early on with their contracts.
- Documenting client correspondence in CRM system and escalating any client satisfaction issues to the appropriate manager for resolution.
- Highly influence and propose process improvements that directly affect customer retention.
- Serving as a customer ombudsman when they encounter concerning issues with their account.
- Lead management and administration
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred or comparable experience
- 2 years min. of experience in CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- Outstanding telephone skills with impressive ability to relate over the phone, good speaking voice, and able to deal with multiple levels within organizations.
- Strong fundamental skills such as motivation, INITIATIVE, and resourcefulness.
- POSITIVE CUSTOMER ORIENTATED PERSPECTIVE
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical understanding of Salesforce.com
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional, honest and ethical with a passion for excellence
WE HAVE SHOWN YOU OUR RESUME, LET US SEE YOURS!
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Care and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Wellness programs
- Reward and recognition for the great things you do.
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
You can also find more information about us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.
Customer service, customer retention, marketing, leadership, communications