Technical Support Specialist – Autodesk / MS Networks
- 159 S Lincoln St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
Do you thrive in an environment where you can troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to customer problems? Do you want to work with highly skilled, technical people who work collaboratively to help solve customer challenges? Do you want to problem solve and deliver world-class solutions? Go ahead…..keep reading!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EXCITED BY TECHNOLOGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD/BIM software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You’ll have a talented team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.
We are currently searching for a Technical Support Specialist, experienced with Autodesk software, and Microsoft Certification or equivalent experience supporting MS networks and desktops, to provide support and solutions to our clients in the Pacific time zone. This role is a vital part of the Solution Center team and involves talking to clients about their Autodesk software issues and researching problems, testing them in our environment and providing the best possible solution. This role will be based in either Spokane WA, Denver CO or Calgary AB.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting, researching and providing support and solutions to our clients related to Autodesk software (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Civil 3D) in a Microsoft network environment while ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Support may include issues related to installation, licensing, product functionality, and MS O/S and network troubleshooting, etc.
- Documenting support cases in SalesForce.
- Developing strong interpersonal relationships with external, as well as internal clients.
- Working in conjunction with the Technical and Sales teams to recommend solutions related to the AEC and manufacturing industries in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Adhering to the utmost of business ethics to ensure that IMAGINiT maintains its respected image.
- 4 years+ of work experience with Autodesk software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor or Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of Autodesk design processes.
- Relevant work experience within a Microsoft networking environment.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- Experience with a CRM would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, and self-discipline.
- Initiative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
What do we stand for?
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every IMAGINiT team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge? IMAGINiT now!
Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com/ for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, CAD, IT Networking, Support, Engineering, Architecture, Revit, Inventor, Civil 3D