Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
- 111 Penn St, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
RallyBound is a SaaS fundraising solution for mission-driven organizations. We are dedicated to building the best products available to help our clients raise more funds online. Nonprofits, foundations and social enterprises use RallyBound for event and campaign peer-to-peer fundraising. As a social enterprise, we believe that profit and purpose are not mutually exclusive.
The position is responsible for developing a pipeline of opportunities within top-tier nonprofit customers by identifying, engaging and managing key relationship which ultimately will closing new contracts. This is a full-time position based in our LA office or remote.
- Deliver the RallyBound value proposition to key account stakeholders through a variety of methods (phone, in-mail, web, in person)
- Generate new prospects through research, cold calling and networking within the defined market
- Strategically target, qualify, contact and close new business prospects with a high degree of professionalism and industry acumen.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including leads, prospects, forecasts, prospect contact information and account planning information in Salesforce
- Maintain the highest level of expertise on RallyBound’s features, functionality, pricing and implementation timeline
- Deliver tailored online web presentations to prospects
- Create, negotiate and close contract agreements
- Collaborate with internal teams to exchange information, such as selling strategies and market information
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Attend industry functions, events and conferences
- Proven track record of consistent over achievement for a SaaS company specifically in developing engagement plans and account-based selling.
- Strong technical aptitude in social media and digital marketing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Competency in outbound and inbound sales strategies and proven ability to craft dynamic and engaging content for prospect and suspect engagement
- Ability to work closely with customers to evaluate and create solutions in complex business situations
- Superior customer service and problem-solving skills as well as project management experience
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7 – 9 years’ experience selling software solutions, at least 3 into enterprise level accounts (experience in nonprofit technology strong plus)
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Understanding of the nonprofit sector is desired
- Proven ability to out-perform with limited supervision
Please only contact if you are a candidate. No recruiters please.