Senior Software Engineer
- 6 Lamont Ct, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
RallyBound is a SaaS fundraising solution for mission-driven organizations. We are dedicated to building the best products available to help our clients raise more funds online. Nonprofits, foundations and social enterprises use RallyBound for event and campaign peer-to-peer fundraising. As a social enterprise, we believe that profit and purpose are not mutually exclusive.
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer who is comfortable working on both client and server side who can assist with adding new functionality to our SaaS platform and has experience with the software development lifecycle process including requirement analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, building, and maintaining components of a multi-faceted architecture
- Performing end to end development of products from requirement analysis to review, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation
- Collaborating with fellow engineers and product management team to solve difficult, complex problems
- Mentoring junior developers
- Performing code review
- Passionate about writing good code
- Able to work effectively with a high level of freedom
- Willing to be mentored and also willing to mentor others
- A solid understanding of classes and object oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology (C#, SQL Server, MVC, .NET, LINQ)
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with software development best-practices, including test automation and continuous delivery concepts
- Experience with large-scale software design and development
- Working knowledge of content management systems and how to integrate with web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation and listening skills
- Experience developing on Salesforce, Android, or iOS a plus!
Please only contact if you are a candidate. No recruiters please.