- Bhavani Nagar Road, Bhavani Nagar, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506001, India
With over vast years of expertise in the IT Industry. Raks IT Solutions have carved out a niche for ourselves to become an enterprise class solutions provider.
We believe in developing an Energetic Team of committed IT professionals who will infuse vibrant ideas and will introduce cutting edge technology into the company’s intellectual base. The company is always on the search for competent team players who will be contributing to the business growth as well as their technical growth.
What you can find with us?
- Fast-Paced Growing Company
- Collaborative culture and fun environment
- Great Workplace
- Best in the Industry Incentive structure
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Local to Warangal TS preferred but open for remote