Production Technician - Temporary
- 18640 NE 67th Ct, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
Our imaging systems provide accurate and repeatable measurement to help manufacturers of displays, lighting, assemblies, and other products ensure consistency and quality. Built around specially calibrated CCD cameras, our integrated systems combine application-specific software with global engineering support to deliver a complete solution to our customers.
Radiant is a proud member of the Konica Minolta Sensing group.
The Temporary Production Technician is responsible for assembling, calibrating, and testing of our products, as well as performing measurement services related to our products. This is an temporary, hourly, full-time position. The successful candidate will have familiarity with production environments, a willingness and capability to learn light measurement and calibration concepts, and an enthusiastic attitude toward building quality products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Product assembly, calibration, repair, and packaging
- Operation of production lab instruments
- Performance of QC tests
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance
- Create and maintain calibration documents and quality records
- General laboratory and office maintenance and support
- A.S. Electronics or Similar, Ideal; High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year(s) in production/technical environment preferred
- Knowledge of electricity, electronics, and electronic assembly including the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects including optics, photometry and metrology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, emphasis on quality, and dependability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.