1685 Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- 1 Tabor Dr, St. Catharines, ON L2N 1V9, Canada
We are a private, non-profit organization committed to providing top quality accommodations and care to senior citizens. We offer a variety of living arrangements to fit the needs of our residents including, long term care, supportive housing apartments, and wellness suites. We also have a strong mandate to meet their social, physical, health and spiritual needs.
We pride ourselves on our ability to really live our Mission of Excellence, Love and Dignity, both with residents and staff. We provide a work environment where teamwork, staff involvement and personal development are essential for success. Our staff, leadership, and Board are progressive thinkers and supportive of each other. We offer competitive benefits, excellent challenges, and opportunities.
Our Mission: To provide with excellence, love, and dignity a full continuum of affordable housing and services to senior citizens. We serve seniors who wish to live in a community of Christian faith.
Job Posting # 1685
Radiant Care Tabor Manor
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Hourly Wage Range: $24.32 - $26.19
Posting Date: September 12, 2019
Please submit your application no later than Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:00pm. Submissions after this deadline will not be accepted.
A thirty (30) hour per pay period, Part-Time Permanent Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) position is being offered in the Radiant Care Tabor Manor Nursing department. The start date of this position is to be determined.
Line 4. Registered Practical Nurse FTE: 0.4000
Qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to,
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Practical Nurse in the province of Ontario
- A member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Training and education in caring for seniors in long term care
- Demonstrated experience in caring for seniors in long term care
- Demonstrated experience in documentation and care planning
- Current CPR Certification
- Computer skills
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
This posting has been posted within Radiant Care Tabor Manor and externally. Internal applicants will be given priority based on seniority. External candidate selection will be made based on interview. While we thank each applicant for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out duties identified in the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) job description.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available for full-time and part-time employee
- Employer RRSP contribution
- Training in Montessori Methods for Dementia Care (Staging environments & engaging residents in meaningful and purposeful activity to enhance quality of life)
- Affordable access to our Fitness & Wellness Centre
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions
- Excellent work environment
- Our staff, leadership, and Board teams are progressive and supportive
For more information about our home, please visit our website at: www.radiantcare.net
Radiant Care is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during any aspect of the selection process, please let Human Resources know by phone at (905) 934-2548. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.