UI Path Developer/ Architect
- Tallahassee, Weston, FL 33326, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Estimated Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site
Additional information: The candidate should be able to provide an ID if the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same
- Provide IT support for UI Path Robotic Process Automation development;
- Lead in design, specification, and selection of RPA solutions, giving due consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance;
- Create detail design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications;
- Assist with deployment and orchestration activities for UI Path projects;
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of RPA applications;
- Develop programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse;
- Apply the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies;
- View both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource; and Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent;
- Manage development queues maintains key metrics for the support team and provides status information to the technical services supervisor.
- Experience with UiPath;
- Experience in IT (7+ years);
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience (2-3 years);
- Experience in an expert/lead technical role;
- Experience in architecture, applications systems design, and integration;
- Experience as a project leader on multiple IT projects;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your most update resume: I look forward to connecting with you on this and/or other opportunities. I am always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send me a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements.