Software Test Analysts
- 14 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
As well as controlling thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing in Western Australia, RWWA operates the TAB which has more than 300 off-course retail outlets, a call centre and online betting services. Our motto is Better Your Bet because increasing profits through Western Australia’s own TAB means better returns for the local racing sector and state-wide communities.
The TAB is powered by the Bettering Department has transformed how we provide the pinnacle of sporting and racing excellence to our customers through a broad digital and retail portfolio. Our squads include product owners, full stack developers, scrum masters, business analysts, data analysts, UX designers and automation testers that all love what they do. And while we’ve learnt a lot about our customers and how to build the best experiences for them, we have plenty of awesome challenges ahead to ensure we continue to deliver on our vision.
Does this Testing opportunity have your name on it?
Do you have great attention to detail?
Are you driven by a passion for building quality into software?
What we’re looking for…
Highly motivated, skilled Test Analysts, whose experience and applied knowledge of planning, scheduling and executing functional test cases will enable you to thrive in our rapidly evolving environment.
We consider our roles to be a perfect fit for sharp, highly motivated individuals that embrace the challenge of continuously improving the performance of our products and have a passion for driving quality.
Ideally to be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-2 years of testing experience
- Experience in the design and execution of test scenarios and evaluating success factors
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and control workload
- Experience and knowledge of testing SOA environments
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or the ability to acquire
- Cloud experience, specifically with AWS
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and a successful track record in building strong relationships
- Join an organisation that is vibrant, fun and diverse
- Perth based office role with remote working options available.
- We don’t just talk about our company values – we live them!
- We support our employees inside and out with our extensive wellness programs
- Make a meaningful contribution to the WA racing industry
- Leave loading, 10% super and a highly active social club
How to apply
- Along with your CV, prepare a one-page cover letter telling us why you're a perfect fit for the role and RWWA;
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant