- 14 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
As well as controlling thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing in Western Australia, RWWA operates the TAB which has more than 300 off-course retail outlets, a call centre and online betting services. Our motto is Better Your Bet because increasing profits through Western Australia’s own TAB means better returns for the local racing sector and state-wide communities.
The TAB is powered by the Bettering Department has transformed how we provide the pinnacle of sporting and racing excellence to our customers through a broad digital and retail portfolio. Our squads include product owners, full stack developers, scrum masters, business analysts, data analysts, UX designers and automation testers that all love what they do. And while we’ve learnt a lot about our customers and how to build the best experiences for them, we have plenty of awesome challenges ahead to ensure we continue to deliver on our vision.
Due to ongoing growth within the business, we’re looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join one of our Racing Product Squads to further enhance the capabilities of a National Greyhound Racing system.
You will be working across all aspects of product delivery within a small cross functional team using your broad experience in software development frameworks such as C#, ASP.NET and Angular with exposure to AWS.
We support flexible working for all our team members so you will be able to enjoy the freedom of working from home and in the office with your Squad.
RWWA is looking for candidates that have the following:
- Enjoy the challenge of solving complex business and technical problems using modern software development practices
- Have experience developing web applications using tools and technologies such as C#, Angular, TypeScript and DevXpress.
- Have SQL development experience, preferably with Oracle but other SQL engines will be accepted.
- Have solid understanding of DevOps concepts including experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Experience using AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, Code Deploy and Cloud Formation will be well regarded. If you don’t have this, don’t worry, we’ll give you all the training you need.
- You are customer-first in your thinking and want to deliver the best solution that meets their needs.
- Work at an organisation that is vibrant, fun and diverse
- Perth based office role with remote working options available
- We don’t just talk about our company values – we live them.
- We support our employees inside and out with our extensive wellness programs
- Make a meaningful contribution to the WA racing industry
- Leave loading, 10% super and a highly active social club
How to apply
- Along with your CV, prepare a one-page cover letter telling us why you’re a perfect fit for the role and RWWA