RW Events, LLC is an award-winning boutique venue management, design, + bespoke rental firm located in the heart of Central Florida. Bringing a fresh and innovative approach to the design process.
Alongside our partners, Big City Catering, we manage Cypress Grove Estate House and own Luxmore Grande Estate.
The primary function of this position is to manage and facilitate events for our social and corporate clients across all brands.
- Entry-level position
- Flawless execution of booked events for both internal and external clients
- Working closely with our vendor partners to get stuff done
- Working closely with our planning partners to tie up loose ends
- Assist fellow team members by going above and beyond to get tasks accomplished
- Creating event blueprints
- Participating in weekly team meetings to review catering and event details
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Manage events at Cypress Grove (located in Orlando) and Luxmore Grande Estate (located in Winter Springs), with a focus on venue & catering details
- Fun and welcoming personality
- Go-getter with a passion for providing stellar customer service
- Time management skills are a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal + written
- Computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Evening + weekend availability is a MUST
- Stellar customer service skills
- Must be willing to work in a team environment - introverts, this applies to you too!
Please attach resume in PDF format.
RW Events, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides a drug free working environment. While RW Events, LLC appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.