- 1120 Orange Ave, Winter Springs, FL 32708, USA
RW Events, LLC is an award-winning boutique venue management, design, + bespoke rental firm located in the heart of Central Florida. Bringing a fresh and innovative approach to the design process.
Our Brand Managers are responsible for developing a success plan to assist in reaching company goals by managing our diverse portfolio of products and services.
- Network – Establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with other creative professionals and potential clients. Actively meet with and form individual relationships with vendors that align with the brand's mission.
- Sell – Achieve revenue and sales goals, developing markets and increasing sales through initiating new business, retaining repeat business, contract negotiations, and follow-through. Produces and manages sales based on leads via incoming phone calls, email inquiries, or internal referrals with the purpose of converting the lead to a sale. Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve revenue goals across the brand.
- Service – Manage a diverse portfolio of social and corporate clients for all venues and the rental division. Coordinate and communicate any and all necessary details across the brand to determine staffing levels and a success plan for each event.
- Execution - Professionally executing events at all venues as well as other properties throughout Central Florida for our rental and design clients. Drafting day of portfolios and layouts for events and coordinating details with contractual vendors.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Witty with a great sense of humor
- Creative and self-motivated
- Go-getter attitude with a dash of confidence
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Current on event trends
- Computer skills are a must
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- BA or BS degree in hospitality Management, Marketing, or related field
Please attach resume in PDF format.
RW Events, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and supplemental insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While RW Events, LLC appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.