Part-Time Java Developer
- New York, NY
RTTS is the premier pure-play QA & testing organization that specializes in test automation since 1996. The software division of RTTS developed QuerySurge to address the unique testing needs in the Big Data space. QuerySurge was incubated at RTTS and is the leading solution that automates the validation & testing of Big Data.
We have a large and growing enterprise customer base and alliance partnerships with a who’s who of the big data world, including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, HPE, Teradata, Cloudera, HortonWorks and MongoDB.
See more information on QuerySurge at: www.querysurrge.com
Whom we need:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and writing great code
• Understanding how to translate business problems into practical solutions
• Assisting with customer inquiries
• Experience with Java
• Experience with MySQL is a plus
• Web development and design experience is a plus
• Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
• Must have solid communication and analytical capabilities
• Self-motivated, well-organized, and excited to take ownership and responsibility
• Team player capable of having fun contributing, sharing, and learning
- Compensation is $20.00 per hour
- The position is available at our Midtown Manhattan office and will require about about 20 - 32 hours/week during the school year and about 40 hours/week during the summer
- You will be working with a great team. You get the excitement of a startup in a hot field (big data) within the confines of an established, stable, 20-year-old firm. This is a fun and friendly environment of hard working people.
- Applicants for employment must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please enclose resume and cover letter.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.