Business Development Representative
- 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
RS Energy Group, Inc. (RSEG) is an advanced analytics and technology firm that delivers industry-leading, comprehensive insights to those operating, investing in or servicing the energy space. RSEG’s work environment is positive, supportive, innovative, and dynamic, with interdisciplinary teams focused on leveraging the latest in technology, machine learning, data science and AI. Headquartered in Calgary, RSEG also has offices in Houston, New York and Conshohocken.
ey values to the RSEG culture:
- Collaboration and Teamwork- You thrive in an environment that supports effective team work and collaboration by earning the trust and respect of those around you.
- Job Knowledge- You have the drive to be the best at what you do. RSEG will support your professional growth as well as encourage you to share your knowledge with your team.
- Quality of Work- You are passionate about what you do and every detail counts.
- Customer Centric-You prioritize the needs of your internal and external clients. You are constantly thinking “How will this affect the customers I work with?”
- Communication- You recognize that active listening is just as important as clearly communicating your message. This is key to our collaborative and transparent environment.
- Respect – You believe respect is the basis of all relationships both inside and outside of RSEG.
- Reliability –You are someone your team can rely on to finish what you start.
- Integrity- You are honest and ethical in all of your relationships and decisions.
The RS Energy Group (RSEG) Marketing team is expanding! As a Lead Development Representative (LDR) you will be an important member of the marketing organization, playing a critical role in qualifying leads, profiling customers and providing input on which sales campaigns generate the best leads.
Working in collaboration with your peers in sales, marketing, and customer success, your primary objective is to create qualified leads from various marketing channels. Quite often you will be the customer’s very first introduction to the renowned RSEG experience!
The successful candidate will:
- Create, manage and drive leads from marketing-qualified to sales acceptance, all inbound and outbound leads.
- Conduct discussions with prospects over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Engage with Marketing team to advise on new demand generation campaigns and metrics.
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Generate interest and provide vision of the portfolio of solutions to potential customers
- Achieve monthly lead generation qualification goals
- Update and maintain customer information within CRM (salesforce.com)
- Provide sales team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
What you need to succeed (must haves):
- College/University Degree in communication, marketing, sales or other relevant field
- < 1 year experience in sales or demand generation within the technology or energy sector (entry level role)
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-degree of professionalism
Skills that are not required, but will set you apart:
- Basic familiarity or experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
- Basic familiarity or experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Target orientated, ambitious, creative, customer focused
- Health benefits that start day one
- 401k Match with immediate vesting
- Maternity top-up benefits
- Competitive time off package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development (think monetary coverage for things like certifications, professional memberships or tech conferences)
- Weekly massages (not kidding!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people.