QA Engineer, Data Science
- 300 Conshohocken State Rd, Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA
QA Engineer, Data Science
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, US
RS Energy Group (RSEG) provides industry-leading technology, advanced analytics and applied data science to support and strengthen companies that operate or invest in oil & gas and related markets. RSEG's differentiated approach synthesizes over 20 years of intelligence - interpreting geological, operational and financial data - into comprehensive analytics to help clients allocate capital, evaluate assets, enhance operational efﬁciencies and benchmark performance.
Key values to the RSEG culture:
- Collaboration and Teamwork- You thrive in an environment that supports effective team work and collaboration by earning the trust and respect of those around you.
- Job Knowledge- You have the drive to be the best at what you do. RSEG will support your professional growth as well as encourage you to share your knowledge with your team.
- Quality of Work- You are passionate about what you do and every detail counts.
- Customer Centric-You prioritize the needs of your internal and external clients. You are constantly thinking “How will this affect the customers I work with?”
- Communication- You recognize that active listening is just as important as clearly communicating your message. This is key to our collaborative and transparent environment.
- Respect – You believe respect is the basis of all relationships both inside and outside of RSEG.
- Reliability –You are someone your team can rely on to finish what you start.
- Integrity- You are honest and ethical in all of your relationships and decisions.
Would you love your creative decision making to spark the innovation fires across our data science organization? Would you like the opportunity to use your critical thinking abilities to design and build a robust, automated framework for validating large, complex data sets produced by data science models? This opportunity will give you hands-on involvement with cutting-edge technologies; a great opportunity to build on your current skill set and open doors to gaining valuable new experience, all while reporting directly to the QA Manager. If this sounds like fun, join us on our Data Science team at our Conshohocken Office!
As part of the data science team, you will:
- Work with Data Scientists, Data Architects, Software Developers and DevOps Engineers on creating processes and tools for testing and validation of Data Science models, data and pipelines
- Work with existing and future projects for integration testing
- Identify potentials risks to make informed decisions about prioritizing areas targeted for automation coverage
- Collaborate with software, devops and data engineers on troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts and documentation
- Work with Product Owners on gathering and reviewing requirements
- Work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters on balancing stakeholders’ concerns (present and future) and prioritizing backlog items
- Deploy consumable artifacts to the teams with fixes and improvements as required
What you need to succeed (must haves):
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Developer, or similar
- Involvement in building and designing projects
- Experience with version control (ex- Git)
- Automation testing experience
Skills that are not required, but will set you apart:
- Integration and Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Pandas, NumPy, and Scikit-learn
- Machine Learning Frameworks
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar
What we offer you:
- Health benefits that start day one
- 401k Match with immediate vesting
- Maternity Top-up benefits
- Competitive time off package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development (think monetary coverage for things like certifications, professional memberships or tech conferences)
- Weekly massages (not kidding!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people.