Corporate Sales Representative
- 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Corporate Sales Representative, Sales
Houston, Texas, US
RS Energy Group (RSEG) provides industry-leading technology, advanced analytics and applied data science to support and strengthen companies that operate or invest in oil & gas and related markets. RSEG's differentiated approach synthesizes over 20 years of intelligence - interpreting geological, operational and financial data - into comprehensive analytics to help clients allocate capital, evaluate assets, enhance operational efﬁciencies and benchmark performance.
Key values to the RSEG culture:
- Collaboration and Teamwork- You thrive in an environment that supports effective team work and collaboration by earning the trust and respect of those around you.
- Job Knowledge- You have the drive to be the best at what you do. RSEG will support your professional growth as well as encourage you to share your knowledge with your team.
- Quality of Work- You are passionate about what you do and every detail counts.
- Customer Centric-You prioritize the needs of your internal and external clients. You are constantly thinking “How will this affect the customers I work with?”
- Communication- You recognize that active listening is just as important as clearly communicating your message. This is key to our collaborative and transparent environment.
- Respect – You believe respect is the basis of all relationships both inside and outside of RSEG.
- Reliability –You are someone your team can rely on to finish what you start.
- Integrity- You are honest and ethical in all of your relationships and decisions.
Would you love to be accountable for supporting new business development and corporate relationship management activities for clients and prospective clients? If you get excited an environment where you can use your enterprise saas sales experience to gain uncapped sales potential, join our sales team in Houston. This role reports directly to our CRO.
As part of the sales team, you will:
- Prospect for new business
- Lead the sales process through the entire cycle from target market analysis, qualifying prospects, and following through with an active sales strategy to secure and close the deal
- Participating with other members of the team to provide high quality timely responses to client and prospect requests
- Employing sales prospecting strategies including cold calling and arranging meetings with prospects and key investment consultants
- Work with other RSEG business units to leverage our pre-existing industry relationships and uncover opportunities to collaborate
- Ongoing review of research published by the Analyst Team to remain current on economic trends and market analysis
- Manage assigned client relationships through day to day contact, with objectives of providing great services, developing strong personal interactions, and growing account. This includes fielding client requests as necessary regarding their account, procedures, billing issues, contractual issues and new assets
- Ensuring all necessary documentation (legal, compliance, specific reporting is executed in a timely manner
- Composing and editing business correspondence for various client service and business development functions
- Attend and participate in hosted industry events, forums, sponsored events and product launching initiatives to support and highlight the company’s research data
- Promote efficiencies by contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures by identifying potential gaps
What you need to succeed (must haves):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 10 years of oil and gas sales experience
- Motivated by sales and revenue retention
- Knowledge of the E&P sector is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to steadily maintain and grow book of business
- Strong prospecting skills, as well as outgoing personality, high energy, sense of urgency, self-motivated, enthusiastic ambitious and goal-oriented
- The ability to operate with limited oversight; be self-directed, organized and results oriented will be critical to success
- Occasional travel may be required- up to 30%
What we offer you:
- Health benefits that start day one
- 401k Match with immediate vesting
- Maternity top-up benefits
- Competitive time off package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development (think monetary coverage for things like certifications, professional memberships or tech conferences)
- Weekly massages (not kidding!)